It’s my pleasure to welcome you to Digital Mahbub! I’m Mahbub, founder of Digital Mahbub, and a tour lover in real life. Digital Mahbub is all about the digital journey of Mahbub. You are expected to explore many issues in DIGITAL security, entrepreneurship, and employment opportunities. Lots of practical aspects in the digital world will be presented to grow you digitally.
Why the name is Digital Mahbub?
Let me be straightforward, I could not find any suitable.com domain name with my personal name. So, I chose this name as it was available and went well with my passion and prospects.
Why is This Site?
Industrial Revolution is getting closer. The Bangladeshi young generation may be the changemakers and leaders in that revolution. This site will be a pioneer on the journey to the digital world. I have created this site to achieve five targets in mind. They include but are not limited to the following:
1. Journal: I have created this website to document my journey in the digital world with all ideas, experiments, successes, failures, services, and many more. My first website started in 2018. Now I am advancing with a portfolio of several sites. This domain name was taken previously but expired as I did not renew it. At that time, I was not willing to be in public or with any service. Later, I decided to write my journals to keep me focused and motivated.
2. Employment: On top of the journal, I have decided to create digital employment for unemployed people and especially for the students without tuition or other income sources lost during CORONA. I am planning to provide side hustles for people with potential.
3. Branding Bangladeshi Writers: Another great reason to deal with such activities is the branding of Bangladeshi service providers especially writers positively. Even many of the local fellows consider local writers unfit in terms of tone and professionalism. I want to let them rethink their stance on the impression of our writers. So, I will help the writing community grow.
4. Quality Digital Products and Services: I am here to help digital warriors in getting quality services at a reasonable price. Getting reliable and cost-effective digital products/services is rare in the era of scams and fraud. With the passage of time, I will be delivering or at least bridging the providers and buyers to create a safe, smooth, reliable digital journey.
5. Digital Finance and Security: Fintechs and techfins are taking the world to a new horizon. Tech-based ventures are getting more influential day by day. Security threats are also drawing more and more attention. I have plans to serve in the areas of digital finance, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and related fields.
Am I still in public, Big NO? I am not yet in my own physical identity before you. The reason is-I am in another profession and may not be available full-time soon. In the meantime, I will try to grow the capacity and awareness of freelancers, and create digital employment opportunities. I am not making any profit before in near future. I will try to brand, reinvest any income, and provide subsidies to provide information free of charge and quality services, if any, at logically low prices.
If my ventures are reasonably on track, I will plan to be full-fledged. Please note that you need not know me personally, get in touch with me digitally for the time being. This is my CSR project, I am not going to earn from this endeavor right now. You may ponder what about the money in transit from the service providers and receivers; don’t worry! We must consume a little bit of risk anywhere and you will never lose any money, guaranteed.
My Digital Outlooks
- 2018- Enrolled in a few courses, ready-made websites, and Started Affiliate and SEO course under Passive Journal University(now khalidfarhan.com). Enrolled in Content Marketing Mastery program offered by DigitalDeepak.com.
- 2019- Started Certified Digital Finance Practitioner (CDFP) Certification course under Digital Frontiers Institute.
- 2020-Started and recently completed the “Fundamentals of Digital Marketing” Course under Google Digital Garage ( A Grow with Google Programme) and enrolled in the Nshamimpro SEO course.
- 2021-Pursuing some extensive courses on Digital Identity, CyberSecurity, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, Understanding & Managing Risk, Artificial Intelligence in Finance, etc.
- 2022-Started Learning Mobile Apps Development Course at Bongo Academy to gain practical knowledge on the emerging app development sector.
I am available on this blog, Facebook, email, and many other digital spaces. However, you can reach me through my Facebook page and email only.
- Facebook Group
- Digital Mahbub Facebook Page
Few more insights
I was a village lad until the start of my varsity life. In the village, I used to be engaged in farming, animal keeping, working for others, and small business. After getting admitted to varsity my past activities got a pause. After a break, I tried a number of business ideas. My father has been a businessman for years with a little fortune in making money. I am business-minded too.
I have always desired to create income opportunities for the people around me. Besides, social welfare is also in my mind. After starting a full-time job, I found it difficult to contribute to the people and society as a salaried person. I started a few physical ventures that failed brutally. So, I started searching for fortunes online to help people along with me.
The Internet is a place where information is overloaded. It was tough for me to decide what to do. After lots of indecision, I subscribed to a Digital Marketing Course in the middle of 2018. The course was on SEO and Affiliate marketing. It showed me the route to success and employment opportunities. I tested the feasibility of affiliate, ad display(Adsense and Ezoic), social media maintenance, and writing income opportunities. At the end of 2020, I invested a handsome amount in taking courses and buying a few tools like Glorify, Brand Overflow, Frase, InVideo, WriterZen, etc. to increase my digital presence on the web.
I am here digitally with a new identity, Digital Mahbub. If you would like to contact me, you can do so at email@example.com.
– Last Updated: November 11, 2022