What kind of site should be built in 2023? Are there any profitable blog website ideas to build from 2023 onwards?
The main goal of those building the site is to sell the website at a reasonable price. And to get a good price, you have to understand the customer’s mind, and if you want to understand the reason, you have to pay attention to the trend.
There are thousands of people at Kurbani market, for example, but what will happen if you go there to sell chickens? Will you get the customers at a reasonable price?
Table of Contents
profitable blog website ideas to build in 2023
There is no factual reason to make your loving site. The site should be built so that it is sold in the marketplace. So keep an eye on the marketplace where the site is sold. See which sites have taken their income to a respectable place in 1-1.5 years and how much money people are interested in buying those sites.
Find and search such sites. Follow how they did it. Hopefully, you will succeed too.
Now come to Taposh Ghosh of Serpkey, his place of interest is in info content. According to him, those who are now working on the info site are doing well. There are two advantages of info content:
- You will earn income from ads and affiliate commissions.
- And also, the selling price of such sites is quite attractive.
This is because 35-40 times the monthly income is also available nowadays on website flipping marketplaces.
How to create a site with info content?
You will need a lot of content—a minimum of 100 articles. However, you can also post 200-250 articles according to your budget. This is because so many articles are needed to get topical authority through internal linking.
Just started the site? Forgeting site speed, beautiful logo, SEO score, surfer score, AI content, Appsumo, keep your eyes closed and publish 50-100 info content. Then you can think of everything else
I think all newcomers are now beginning to realize that the idea of creating an Amazon affiliate-centric site should be dropped.
This means that the idea of affiliation should be left out for a while and targeted to bring traffic traction to the site first.
Keep posting info content in a small low competitive niche. Cover all the niche areas. It is not necessary to give articles of longer length than the competitor. Just cover the topics. Keep the length around 500, 600, or 1000 words as much as you need to cover the topic. If possible, publish many articles in a very short time.
NTT, Topical Relevance, Contextual Hierarchy. Follow those who are working with Koray Tuğberk on LinkedIn. Follow the leading marketers on Twitter and LinkedIn to find useful things.
If the authority leaves a small niche then grab another one that has the most relevance to the previous cover. In this way, proceed slowly.
The hub silo has to be done beautifully from the beginning. With a few links as needed. This way you have to post content. Once the good traffic starts to flow you will have different ways of monetization.
Because the potential of any business depends on two things:
In the case of content websites,
attention = traffic traction,
credibility = SERP rank
At least to pull 50 thousand monthly traffic in the next 12 months.
Excluding the thought of Amazon affiliation, select a small less exploited area of the target niche and give a lot of content in a short time. If there is an area cover, you have to hold the side, one after the other.
Traffic traction period
Once the traffic starts to come in, you have to give content in some commercial keywords in which the chances of ranking are high. It is better not to give content for the rank which is unliked.
Google does not like affiliate sites. So do not make the site like an affiliate site. Give a personal touch, and put a vibe on the blog site. Affiliate content will be minimal.
The main income will come from monetizing the traffic (Adsense, Ezoic, Mediavine, etc.). If there is an opportunity to pay attention to the affiliate of the product’s custom affiliate, tools, etc. (recurring commission is paid by many here).
Notice if the site is growing month by month. Try to flip the graphs of both the site’s income and traffic when it is upwards.
Once the growth is stuck in one place, find out the issues, and get to work. Because if you sell the site while you are in Growth Continuum, you will get a better price.
List your site’s potential before you negotiate. Talk to you soon and keep up the good content.
Prospect will not hesitate to offer better for your site’s growth potential.
As the days go by the chances of success for newcomers who want to start on a low budget are decreasing. So those who have started to increase the speed of everything.
Don’t make the mistake of being set in your comfort zone with the current handsome 6-digit income.
Where do you get the keywords?
At first, you need to find the keywords in your potential niche. And with them, you have to make a database of Question Keywords. (How to make it, detailed in keyword research videos on serpkey youtube channel)
Suppose you have excellent ideas on football, then your seed keywords can be a leg, football, football field, or the name of all the things you need to play football.
Then you have to select the keyword from that database. The keyword in the selection is “Select a keyword that no one in the SERP has written an article about.”
At the end of the selection, start writing the article. Try to provide the maximum information possible in the article. The database of the question keyword will also be useful for what you give info.
Content planning should be done so that 20-30 questions can be answered in one article. This way, you will answer 2000-3000 questions in 100 articles. And when it comes to writing, wherever there is talk of a product, give the affiliate link.
Suppose you write in an article and there is a line “if you tear your socks while playing football, you will sew them with needle thread. This will save you money.”
Socks, needles, thread – put three affiliate links in these three words.
Now the question is, should you give money content on such sites?
Of course, you will. Why not give easy keywords? However, the number should not be more. If you give 100 info content, you can also publish 7-8 money content. Ensure that the money content is not too much in proportion to informational content. Mr. Taposh didn’t say that, but in my opinion, it is better to keep it below 10%.
Example site: bootmoodfoot.com
Awal Bhai then added, how can you find interesting keywords of zero volume from Reddit without tools?
The thing is simple, search on Reddit with seed keywords. Keywords should be taken from all the posts like ‘5-10 thousand upvotes have been read, many comments have been made which have been made in the last one month. But for this, you need to have some previous reading about the niche. Otherwise, you will not understand.
Regardless of the search volume of these keywords, you will publish the content plan + according to your studies. Experience shows that it is possible to get good number of visitors from such content. And visitor means income.
Put on the shoes
Another thing you can analyze yourself is that you can consider yourself a user of your niche. Think about the keyword / sub-topic. Do you feel the slightest importance of the subject? If the answer is yes, search volume matters a little. In that case, add as much value/solution/option as possible to the topic and write it down.
Only luck is not enough to succeed in affiliate business. You have to get out of the usual Review, Best, or Round-Up articles. Just linking the product with a comparison table, product feature, and buying guide may make some money from it, but Google can’t make the site stand out as valuable, or it doesn’t want to see it.
So how can a valuable site that Google will start thinking of the niche and from where a good amount of income can be earned? Or flip to the end of the day, but the market demand will be a little higher than the rest of the site.
First of all, for your website, it is better to have a specific niche than a multi-niche. Because it will help you to add value, or you can stay ahead in terms of gaining authority.
The second is to find out some of the problems prevalent in your selected niche. You need to list the keywords in the question type to do this. There are videos on groups and YouTube channels on how to get this list.
The third is to discuss all the ways to solve a specific problem. Not that I have in mind to have an affiliate site, so I will give the solutions that I can recommend for the product.
You have to give all sorts of solutions so that your target audience can solve it if they want (if there are anyway) or if they want, they can use your recommended product to solve the problem.
Google will start thinking of the site in the niche, even if it is a little bit.
So what do you think to spend so much money to build a site?
There are many benefits, such asঃ
- 1. Google updates are less likely to hit the site.
- 2. Income from Adsense.
- 3. Income from affiliate links.
- 4. Sites that are in high demand during flipping.
- 5. More income sources can be found when the site has regular visitors and will not be down for updates.
Don’t think about income; you have posted hundreds on a specific niche just to solve the problem of visitors. Then it will be easier.
In the end, Awal Bhai placed some suggestions to answer some questions.
- 1. There is no need to think too much about the image because there is no possibility of eating the site hit for the image.
- 2. Mention the image source.
- 3. Nice specific Facebook groups can be used for copyright-free images.
- 4. Using Reddit Quora for low, competitive new keywords.
“Is there a roadmap from which you can earn 500 from AdSense and Affiliate ?”
Whatever it was –
1) Earlier, many experienced people in this sector used to say that AdSense and affiliate together mean that having a site is not a good practice. But today, many suggest breaking that taboo and do both together. The site will be like a traditional blog site, not a niche site at all.
2) Due to the current update of Google, money articles mean affiliate sites are getting caught little by little. So, try to make a keyword selection so that the searcher can solve his problem. The solution to some problems may be natural. That is the solution to what is at home and buying something from the store (read Amazon) to solve the problem using it. It is forbidden to put affiliate links in all articles.
What will be the keyword selection of this type of site?
1) We have to select the keywords for the info article in the usual way on the site. However, it is best to avoid how to when starting a site. Because there is a lot more to this word, it is better to select a type title that starts with the words can, could, do, does, what, how, is (can be random).
2) Where to will get such a title ?? Let’s go to semrush / Ahrefs. In semrush, type the niche of your choice in the keyword magic tool option and select the Question section next to All. (Maybe from side to side).
3) There are many keywords with the words: Can, could, what, how, is/do. Start with the words you like.
4) Then do not say anything about how to. You will have to, but not first.
5) Where will you get the article? Your article may be on Quora, Reddit, etc. Live – (How can such an article be) Imagine your keyword. How to remove odor from Boot. You can do this if you have some household items. You can solve the problem with what you have in your hand. He is now giving you the idea that you use this soap for washing your feet. Give an Amazon link.
6) There is no need to give money articles like Normal reviews. Give it to him. Otherwise, he will be upset with me. Put everything in the info article.
Is the AdSense site cheaper?
Yes, the price is a bit lower. But the price of the affiliate + AdSense site is more expensive than the normal affiliate site. However, with some Google updates on review sites, people are evaluating Adsense and mixed sites positively.
What is your opinion on the Google Adsense/Mix Site from the monthly 500-dollar earning roadmap?
1. Write content in English with keywords, again and again, to not miss. In this case, solving problems or typing keywords in question is very useful!
2. The more articles you will publish, the sooner your site will be ready.
3. How many articles do you think you can write like this? One, two, or more (there must be a budget meter). .
4. How many commissions will I get from such articles? The answer is- In an article, no one is needed to do anything, right? For that article, you need whatever you need to do; you have to associate the affiliate link! See, it will come to Insha’Allah!
5. Daily, weekly, or monthly content be given? The answer is- that there is no rule to stop it. Daily will post one and be able to give 100 articles in 100 days. And Weekly will take 100 posts to post 50 weeks (nearly one year). Many new websites use exclusively weekly basis. Again, many of them post 30-40 posts once, then post again after a few days!
6. Where do the images come from? He replied, “Awal Bhai! The answer is- that anyone can use a Royalty-free image source.
7. How long does it take to successfully write so much content, say 100-200 articles? It will depend on your knowledge, learning, and work. Some people have given 150-160 articles in 1-1.5 years and have earned 1000 dollars – such examples are not rare!
Info Content: If you come in 2022 and work with info content, you can bring a very good output.
The main topic here will be – “Problem Solving.” Give everything as much as there is a solution to a problem.
It is not just a matter of giving products that can be recommended, all kinds of solutions, maybe something that will be solved with Household Products.
- Site Strategy: Information based
- Topic: Specific Topic
- Content: Informative – Problem Solving
- Product: Naturally recommended
- Post: Minimum 100 posts, more on budget
- Content Schedule: 1 min every 2 days
Awall Bhai Question Answer Summary:
- There is nothing so tense about image use
- I have to add courtesy
- Images can also be found by searching on the Facebook group
- Looking at Reddit’s upvote, new questions can be found
In fact, follow only one trick, guide the traffic like an expert. If you guide the visitors in a selfless way, Google will keep it in mind and love your site. Besides, if there is a mistake, learn from there and go ahead with enthusiasm.